Harvest Christian Fellowship Church started in the home of Pastor Patrick and his wife Lisa on August 3, 2013. The church was planted with the pastor, his wife, and three other families. In 2014 we outgrew the space in our home and in November 2014, we launched the church within the northwest community and held services at Gleason Elementary School. In December 2017, the Lord opened a door for us to lease space for our church services. After completing the permit and build out process we had our first service at our current location on Palm Sunday in 2018.
Harvest Christian Fellowship Church is a growing church plant in northwest Houston. We are a casual, contemporary, multi-ethic group of worshipers, who truly love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind, and spirit. Our pastor teaches true principles from the Bible and focus on Jesus’ example of love, forgiveness, and grace. Our ministry focus is to share the salvation message, disciple new believers, and minister encouragement to mature believers! Our desire is to be a dynamic spiritual body of believers, empowered by the Holy Spirit to share the Good News of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community, and throughout the world. We exist by the grace of God, for the glory of God, which shall be the ultimate purpose in all our activities. This church glorifies God by loving Him and obeying His commands by:
• Proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ through preaching, missions work, personal evangelism, and any other means consistent with the teachings of Holy Scripture;
• Equipping of the saints through Bible instruction and study;
• Worshiping Christ our Lord;
• Service towards individuals, families, and churches by providing for physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
• Encouraging Biblical fellowship among believers;
• Administering the ordinances of baptism and communion;
• Training believers in discipleship.